“Dearly loved or beloved.” That’s who I am. My name is Aimée, and that’s what my name means.
It’s been nearly two years (maybe even more), since I have had this blog. But, I have yet to tell you who I am? Aren’t you curious? Y’all probably don’t even care. I feel like this is what I should have started off with, but whatever.
For 18 years, I have struggled on finding out who I am. Yes, for 18. Meaning I am still looking. But here’s what I know.
- I am a MEXICAN-AMERICAN. No, I am not just American and no I am not just Mexican.
- I am from Illinois.
- I have an older sister and two loving parents that gave us the world.
- My favorite author has to be Nicholas Sparks. I would love to be as good or even better than him.
- The love I have for Justin Timberlake is not healthy.
- I like anime, K-POP, K-Dramas!
- Favorite anime: I want to say it’s Ouran High School Host Club
- K-POP band: Bigbang
- K-Dramas: Descendants of the Sun or Scarlet Heart Ryeo
- I love two musicals: Phantom of the Opera and La La Land
- Favorite movie: Crazy, Stupid, Love
Should I add more to these random facts??? Comment below.